The Squaresoft Repository:Site Updates Archive
From The Squaresoft Repository
- 2007-11-01: Problem of not being able to easily see latest updates has been solved! Format of feed is still hideous but will make it look better later.
- 2007-10-31: Kokushishin has made so much additions to this site that I don't know where to begin to thank. :) If you want to see what were the recent changes made to articles on this site, please click on either "Recent changes" or "New pages" in the navigation menu on your left. There are now a whopping 102 articles on this website since I moved the site to MediaWiki software. If you would like to contribute to this website, just create an account and you can begin. Don't worry too much about getting formatting 100% right since I do monitor and edit formatting.
- 2007-09-20: Upgraded to the latest MediaWiki software (v1.11.0). There was some unexpected downtime and weird errors during this time. Sorry for the inconvenience! Also, fixed a number of broken links.
- 2007-08-19: A word of appreciation to Kokushishin for the several updates to this site in the last few weeks!!
- 2007-06-21: Made a setting change that allows all latest update notices to show up on front page including minor changes.
- 2007-05-09: Unfortunately, the recent spam attacks have forced me to make this site editable by registered users only. In order to add/edit content please sign up for an account.
- 2007-03-26: The Squaresoft Repository is proud to be an affiliate of Square Haven, an excellent source of Square Enix news.
- 2007-02-24: Some simple visual enhancements added using the MediaWiki MonoBook template as a base.
- 2007-02-22: All old information has finally been migrated.
- 2007-02-20: In the process of migrating information to the new MediaWiki system.
The old website with all its original content can be found at this address for the time being until all information has been moved: http://repository.terrapolis.org/.